ANSI DANGER No Open Flame Or Ignition Source 5 Feet Sign
No open flame or ignition source within 5 feet
ANSI DANGER No open flame or ignition source within 5 feet Sign or Label
This ANSI-format No Open Flame sign makes your No Smoking message clear to employees and visitors.
- New, US-made ANSI DANGER safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI No Open Flame sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.