ANSI DANGER Burn ban in effect Sign
Burn ban in effect
ANSI DANGER Burn ban in effect Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Hot / Burn sign makes your Fire Safety / Equipment message clear to employees and visitors. It is made in the USA and ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- ANSI DANGER sign conforms to ANSI Z535 standards for color, header and text format.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Choose from 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Hot / Burn safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider