ANSI DANGER Arc Flash And Shock Hazard Appropriate PPE Sign
ANSI DANGER Arc Flash Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Arc Flash sign makes your Electrical message clear to employees and visitors.
- New, US-made ANSI DANGER safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Arc Flash sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.