ANSI CAUTION Hot surface Testing in progress Sign
ANSI CAUTION Hot surface Testing in progress Sign or Label
This ANSI-format Hot / Burn sign makes your Industrial Notices message clear to employees and visitors. It is made in the USA and ships fast from our manufacturing facility.
- ANSI CAUTION sign conforms to ANSI Z535 standards for color, header and text format.
- Made-to-order sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Choose from 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Hot / Burn safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.