Aerial & Scissor Lift Daily Safety Inspection Inspection / Status Tag
AERIAL & SCISSOR LIFT DAILY SAFETY INSPECTION RECORD Inspect unit carefully before signing Inspection Record IF ANY ITEMS ARE FAULTY, IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR AND REPAIR BEFORE USE AERIAL & SCISSOR LIFT DAILY INSPECTION RECORD Equipment ID Location DATE BY REMARKS DO NOT REMOVE TAG
AERIAL & SCISSOR LIFT DAILY SAFETY INSPECTION Inspection / Status Tag
Use this 2-sided safety tag to clearly provide equipment status or its last recorded inspection.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners, a 3/8-inch hole and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs costing as little as $0.55/tag for poly cardstock (Select above).
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
- Laminate: Laminated poly tags are ideal for tough, abusive conditions. They are tear-proof, chemical-resistant and waterproof. The surface is easy to write on, yet scratch-resistant and withstands dirt and grease. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Machine Safety Inspection / Status Tag today.
Customers who bought this also consider