KPI: SQD+C Board Whiteboard Overlay
Acronym for: Safety, Quality, Delivery, 5S and Cost.
Refers to a SQD+C board placed in a process area, to quickly convey how the process is performing against these 5 categories.
For example, Safety would measure whether the safety measures/metrics were achieved each day, and marked on the board. Safety metrics could include:
- No near misses
- No safety violations
- No missed work due to injuries
- No unsafe work practices observed
- No safety glasses violations
Daily metrics can be established for each SQD+C category, and if the teams meet the goals, then the category is marked as green for the day, or red if they did not meet it.
Some forms have also been modified with: "C" for Customer, “+” sign for health care, and “E” for Environment.
NOTE: Magnetic overlay does not work on glass whiteboards.
- 0.040 durable Acrylic film
- Graphics printed on reverse side
- Use dry-erase markers - wipes off easly without ghosting
- Resists water and humidity
- Clean with alcohol-based cleaner