Visualize the power and benefits of 5S with this new 5S Action Kit. The innovative, hands on exercise, facilitates team building as it walks participants through the 5S principles. The participants will learn by doing. Step by step, team members become familiar with 5S, yet more importantly, they take 5S concepts and apply them directly to the exercise. The interactive aspects of the 5S exercise links knowledge with action, providing a tactile as well as visual learning experience.
- Easily upgradeable to accommodate larger groups
- Works in conjunction with our 5S Solution package
- Includes a Facilitator Guide to guide the trainer through the exercise
- Includes a Flash Presentation to facilitate the exercise
- Comes packaged in a handsome, heavy duty messenger bag for easy transport.
Included in the 5S Action Kit:
1 - Facilitator Guide with CD Presentation
2 - Tool kits
2 - Sets of Lego pieces
2 - Stop watches
3 - Pads of Post-it notes
1 - Package of markers for the 5S game
1 - 5S Evaluation Review Form (5S Audit Form)
50 - 5S Red Tags
When to Use Games For Training
Use games as a tool when you are encountering the following:
- Teaching principles that are wide and scope and broad in principle.
- Concepts are counter common sense (counter intuitive) to participant?s experiences.
- Emotions about these issues are involved.
- Adapting attitudes and habits must be formed.
- A shift in thinking is needed that explaining can not foster.
- During implementation a simple, hands-on, concept review is needed.