Tired of removing floor marking tape that doesn't last? viZ-Mark is the solution you need.
Floor marking is an essential part of your 5S and safety programs, but we all know that constantly replacing vinyl tape can be a pain
Enter viZ-Mark heavy-duty floor tape solution!
viZ-Mark tape combines durable, impact-resistant skin with a conforming adhesive to deliver a marking material that lasts in even the harshest industrial environments.
The tape's specially designed surface layer is engineered to resist damage from pivoting and skidding forklift wheels. And, the tape's beveled edge assists dragged pallets in sliding over the stripe to avoid slicing or tearing. That means viZ-Mark tape is designed to combat the most common reasons your facility's floor tape gets destroyed.
to test if this product is the right fit for your environment today!
Specifications for viZ-Mark Heavy Duty Floor Marking Tape
Please note, there are certain environments where viZ-Mark Tape is not recommended and could potentially present a safety hazard such as:
- Freezers or environments where the ambient temperature regularly drops below 40F
- Any diamond plate surface
- Textured or pebbled concrete surfaces. (In the case of a fine grit texture, Supreme V might possibly work, but we recommend testing before purchase)
- Floors that sweat in the summer humidity
- Excessively gouged or chipped floors
- Covering paint that is releasing from the floor
- Stair treads
Please see our Floor Marking Guide to find alternative solutions for these environments.
Made for harsh industrial environments, this tape features:
- Roll Size: 4 in x 100 ft
- Thickness: 30 Mils
- Material: PVC
- Glue: Rubber Based
- Beveled Edge: Yes
- New Smooth Floors: Superior
- Sealed/Epoxied Floors: Superior
- Oily, Wet, Dirty Floors: OK, when properly cleaned and prepared
- Unsealed Floors: OK
- Uneven Floors: Not Recommended
- Chipped/Gouged Floors: Not Recommended
- Heavy Forklift Traffic: Superior
- Skidding/Pivoting: Superior
- Freezer: Not Recommended
- 11 Available Colors: Black, Brown, Dark Blue, Green, Gray, Light Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, White, & Yellow
- Shipping Note: Canadian orders for viZ Mark Tape have slightly longer lead times. Call for details.
- Covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Check out our Warranty Information page to learn more.
Choose your colors today and stop stressing about the durability of your floor tape now!