5 Gallon Type II Gas / Fuel Safety Can With Metal Hose
Eagle Brand Type II 5-Gallon Safety Gas Can with Spout
This Type II safety can with flexible metal hose and pressure-relief lid is approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids.
- Fill hole has a pressure-relief, spring-closing lid.
- Actuated pour valve has a 5/8-in. flexible metal hose for controlled dispensing.
- Includes brass flame arrestors in both openings for flashback protection.
- Constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel with double interlock, no-weld bottom seam for strength and durability.
- Baked-on red powder-coat finish resists corrosion for long-lasting good appearance.
- Eagle safety cans are accepted under CARB, meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements, and are UL and FM Approved.
Click Add To Cart above to order this 5-gallon safety can with metal hose spout today.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.