We look forward to serving you for the rest of 2020 and beyond.
Thank you for completing our survey! Everyone at ComplianceSigns.com is constantly striving to make shopping on our site a great experience and we can’t do that without the input of customers like you. As a thank you for your time and thoughts, you have been automatically entered for a chance to win one of five $50 gift cards! Scroll down the page for rules and details. Winners will be notified by email by 4/5/2020.
Our winners are Michele Blair, Rawlins Dillon Apperson, Rick Andrick, Donald Tonkel, Marie Martocchio, Jeremy Jenkins, and Anne Jennings.
ComplianceSigns.com Review Team
Official Rules for the ComplianceSigns.com Customer Survey Prize Drawing
No purchase is necessary to enter or win
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia 18 years or older at the time of entry who receive an invitation to participate in the ComplianceSigns.com customer survey. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Term: Entry dates for the prize drawing correspond with an invitation to complete or update the ComplianceSigns.com customer survey. Only eligible participants who complete the survey between 12 PM on 2/17/20 and 12 AM 3/31/20 will be entered to receive the prize.
3. Sponsor: ComplianceSigns, LLC, 56 South Main Street Chadwick, IL 61014
4. To Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Prize drawing is open to eligible individuals who receive an invitation from the sponsor to complete a customer survey. Entry consists of an eligible person completing update the ComplianceSigns.com customer survey during the term. All invitations will be received by e-mail and all survey must be completed online through the website designated by sponsor in the invitation during the applicable term. Upon completing the survey, you will be entered to win.
Limit of one entry per survey invitation and completed survey. You can only complete one survey when invited and will not be entered more than once. Additional attempts to enter will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the sponsor. Entries that are late, incomplete, or not received due to technical problems will not be considered. By entering, eligible persons agree to be bound by these rules.
5. Winners: Five prize winners will be randomly selected to each receive one $50 Amazon.com gift card. The approximate retail value of each prize is $50. Sponsor’s decision pertaining to the prize drawing is final. Participants who believe receiving a prize could be considered a conflict of interest by their employer may opt to have a $50 donation made in their name to the Make a Wish Foundation in lieu of receiving a gift card. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal of greater value. The odds of winning depend entirely upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification: Random selection of potential winners will occur 4/1/20. Prize drawing will be conducted at the ComplianceSigns.com office at 445 N. Pennsylvania Ave Indianapolis, IN 46204. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail within one week from the date of selection. Winners will have one week from notification to claim their prizes. Sponsor is not liable for failed efforts to notify winners. The prizes will be delivered by US mail within the United States only. Prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by winner is not permitted. Additionally, the sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value should all or part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
Federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and other charges on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Should a winner decline the prize, fail to claim it, become unavailable for prize fulfillment, fail to abide by the official rules, or is found ineligible, sponsor may choose an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries. Where lawful, a winner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and/or a Publicity Release. Failure to return the required documents within the time period specified thereon may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of an alternate winner from remaining eligible entries. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, winner consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her likeness, photograph, name, or voice for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media worldwide (including winner listing) without additional compensation or notification.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all Prize Drawings.
(b) By participating, entrants and winners release Sponsor, its affiliates, parent, and subsidiary companies, its employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of these Prize Drawings, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and the awarding and use of the prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Prize Drawing entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials or any materials related to the Prize Drawings.
(c) Participants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; and (b) that the decisions of Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Prize Drawings. Winner agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding.
(d) Before being declared a winner, each selected entrant will be required to sign a confirmation and acceptance statement confirming compliance with the Prize Drawing Official Rules and acceptance of the prize as offered. The confirmation and acceptance must be returned within seven (7) business days of the notification date indicated on the documents, unless otherwise stated, or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the prize forfeited.
8. Laws: This prize drawing is governed by the laws of the state of Indiana, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions 9. Winner Posting: To view the name of the drawing’s winner please visit this page after winner validation has been completed.