Do You Have a Roadmap to Put 5S on the Fast Track for Success at Your Company?
Easily Plan, Manage and Sustain Your 5S Implementation So You Can Continually Improve your Business
In this Game-changing Book for Managers who Focus on Process Improvement in the Manufacturing Industry, You’ll Learn:
- A way of seeing the bigger picture of 5S in your warehouse
- How to take the overwhelm out of 5S implementation
- The one key employee every manager needs on their 5S team
- How to take the "burden" out of the 5S audit process
- Why resistance might show up - and ways around it
How to Avoid the Biggest Pitfalls of 5S Implementations!
With the implementation and management of 5S on your plate, you’ve noticed your stress has been on the rise. Knowing where to start and how to bring a team of others on board with 5S seems like a daunting task.
This is a challenge that every manager will face on as they look to implement 5S and try to reap the benefits of a robust 5S implementation. Even the largest manufacturing companies around the world grapple with the dilemma of implementing and sustaining 5S.
But 5S was not designed to be stressful. If anything, when it is applied correctly, 5S will make your operation run more smoothly. The key is knowing how to do it.
In this groundbreaking book,
you’ll learn how to:
- Prevent 5S from becoming a burden on you and your team
- Involve workers to improve your chances of success
- Manage the change that 5S brings
- Implement the key elements of 5S that improve your chances of success
- Go beyond the tactical changes to benefit from the big picture improvements that 5S can affect
Are You Ready To Start Optimizing the Operations of Your Manufacturing Business?
Easily Plan, Manage and Sustain Your 5S Implementation so You can Grow Profitably and Successfully.
This breakthrough book details how you can:
- Take the right steps to prevent 5S from becoming a burden on you and your team
- Involve the right people to ensure 5S success
- Manage change better by having the critical person as part of your 5S team
- Avoid 5S becoming the "flavor of the month"
- Realize the key elements that are instrumental to your success with 5S