Order online today for fastest service, or contact us at 800-578-1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For California Title 24 Restroom Signs and door / wall sets, you've come to the right place: ComplianceSigns.com
We're a leading supplier of restroom signs and ADA / California Title 24 compliant restroom sign sets. We offer matching sign sets as well as individual signs and symbols for wall and door applications, to help you comply with California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 24. For information on Title 24 sign design, view our California Title 24 Compliance - Resource Bulletin (pdf).
All our restroom door and wall sign sets are made of sturdy ADA acrylic and are available in a variety of colors with English, Spanish or bilingual Braille options.
Don't see the sign you need? Click here to create a custom sign or contact us to discuss your needs.
About CCR Title 24:
- Doorways leading to men's sanitary facilities shall be identified with an equilateral triangle 1/4 inch thick (6.4 mm) with edges 12 inches (305 mm) long and a vertex pointing upward.
- Women's facilities shall be identified by a circle, 1/4 inch thick (6.4 mm) and 12 inches (305 mm) in diameter.
- Unisex facilities shall be identified by a circle 1/4 inch thick (6.4 mm), 12 inches (305 mm) in diameter with a 1/4 inch thick (6.4 mm) triangle superimposed on the circle and within the 12 inch (305 mm) diameter. Effective March 1, 2017, CA AB 1732 requires "all single-user toilet facilities in any business establishment, place of public accommodation, or state or local government agency shall be identified as all-gender toilet facilities by signage that complies with Title 24." Learn more here (pdf)
- These geometric symbols shall be centered on the door at a height of 60 inches (1524 mm) and their color and contrast shall be distinctly different from the color and contrast of the door, per Section 1115B.5.
- NOTE: These regulations are subject to change. Learn more here.
In addition to Braille restroom signs, we offer non-Braille bathroom signs in the same standard and designer colors.