OSHA WARNING Risk Of Electrical Shock Disconnect Sign OWE-9614
Volume Purchase Pricing
*** Discount applies to IDENTICAL signs or labels of this part number.
||10 - 24
||25 - 49
||50 - 99
RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK DISCONNECT POWER BEFORE SERVICING
OSHA WARNING Shock Hazard Sign or Label with Symbol
This OSHA-format Shock Hazard sign with text and pictograph makes your Electrical message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA WARNING safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility in Illinois.
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Shock Hazard sign today.
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!