LADDER INSPECTION CHECKLIST ALL WARNING AND DANGER LABELS LEGIBLE AND INTACT Portable Ladders Loose steps or rungs Loose rivets, screws, bolts or other metal parts Cracked, split, bent or broken upright braces, steps or rungs Slivers on uprights, rungs or steps Damaged or worn nonslip bases Rusted or corroded spots Stepladders and Trestle Ladders Wobbly Loose or bent hinge spreaders Broken stops on hinge spreaders Broken, bent or loose steps Loose hinges Damage to paint shelf Extension Ladders Loose, broken or missing extension locks Defective locks that do not seat properly when the ladder is extended Deterioration of rope Loose, worn or damaged rungs or side rails Damaged or corroded parts of cage Corroded bolt or rivet heads on inside of metal stacks Damaged or corroded handrails or brackets on platforms Weakened or damaged rungs on brick or concrete slab Base of ladder obstructed
This white LADDER INSPECTION CHECKLIST self-adhesive label will clearly identify checkpoints that need to be inspected.
• Peel-and-stick, self-adhesive label
• Label is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant
• Flexible vinyl label stock has permanent adhesive
• All labels are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
We can translate to many languages. Complete the Request Form