Select Material + Size
*** Discount applies to IDENTICAL signs or labels of this part number.
|Quantity||10 - 24||25 - 49||50 - 99||100 +|
Effective April 2010, renovation, repair and painting contractors must earn lead certification and use lead-safe work practices. This includes posting signs to prevent unauthorized people from entering work areas. (View the EPA rules here.) Our construction safety signs will clearly deliver your lead hazard safety message and help keep you in compliance.
• This surface-mount Construction / Renovation Safety sign printed in color on a white background is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant. Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and PVC safe lifting signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All materials are UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your safety signs today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.
We can translate to many languages.
Complete the Request Form