We can translate to many languages.
Complete the request form
Select Material + Size
*** Discount applies to IDENTICAL signs or labels of this part number.
|Quantity:||10 - 49||50 - 99||100 +|
|Discount:||5 %||10 %||15 %|
This aircraft hazardous materials NOTIFICATION sign complies with government regulation 49CFR175.25, which requires the display of information regarding carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft .
• This surface-mount sign printed in color on a white background is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Text size meets regulation requirements.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and PVC safe lifting signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All materials are UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your safety signs today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.
ComplianceSigns.com is a secure site. ComplianceSigns.com respects your privacy.
Copyright 2005-2017 ComplianceSigns, Inc. All Rights Reserved.