Select Material + Size
*** Discount applies to IDENTICAL signs or labels of this part number.
|Quantity:||10 - 24||25 - 49||50 - 99||100 +|
This Texas open carry handgun sign meets Texas Penal Code 30.07 sign requirements for open carry laws effective January 1, 2016. Use this sign to prohibit openly carried handguns, but allow concealed handguns. Learn about regulations regarding this sign in our FAQ on Texas 30.06 and 30.07 Gun Signs (pdf).
• Surface-mount Texas Penal Code 30.07 handgun sign or label is printed with English and Spanish text on a white background.
• Available in 2 sizes. Both meet Section 30.07 requirements for 1-inch lettering and required English text. (NOTE: The code requires Spanish translation, but does not specify the exact Spanish text.)
• Texas handgun sign or label is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices: (Select above)
- Sturdy enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible white vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Flexible front-adhesive vinyl label in white or clear
• Aluminum and PVC plastic signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have permanent adhesive with peel-off backing - just peel and stick.
• Front-adhesive labels mount INSIDE glass doors or windows for viewing from the opposite side.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your bilingual 2016 Texas 30.07 handgun sign today.
• NOTE: To prohibit both concealed and openly carried handguns, post this sign and our NHB-28237 - Texas 30.06 sign.
ComplianceSigns.com is a secure site. ComplianceSigns.com respects your privacy.
Copyright 2005-2017 ComplianceSigns, Inc. All Rights Reserved.