ANSI CAUTION Hot Work Permit Required In This Area Sign ACE-3890
Volume Purchase Pricing
*** Discount applies to IDENTICAL signs or labels of this part number.
||10 - 24
||25 - 49
||50 - 99
Hot work permit required in this area
ANSI CAUTION Hot work permit required in this area Sign or Label with Text and Symbol
This ANSI-format Hot / Burn sign with text and graphic symbol makes your Process Hazards message clear to employees and visitors.
- New, US-made ANSI CAUTION safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- Substrate choices:
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility in Illinois.
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Hot / Burn sign today.
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!