ANSI DANGER Arc Flash Hazard Appropriate PPE Required Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Arc Flash Hazard Appropriate PPE Required ____ Nominal System Voltage ____ Arc Flash Boundary ____ Limited Approach Boundary ____ Restricted Approach Boundary Minimum Arc Rating (cal/cm²) ____ FLASH PPE: FR Shirt, FR Pants, FR Coverall, Hard Hat, Leather Gloves, Face Shield, Leather Shoes, T-Shirt, Cotton Underwear, Long-Sleeve Shirt, Long Pants, Flash Suit, Flash Hood, Ear Protection, Safety Glasses, Safety Goggles or other. Equipment ID: ____ Company Name: ____ Lock-Out Device: ____ Phone Number: ____ Date: ____
ANSI Danger Arc Flash Sign or Label with Your Custom Text
This ANSI-format Arc Flash sign makes your Electrical message clear to employees and visitors.
- Enter your custom text in the box above and we'll print it directly on your sign or label at no extra charge.
- US-made ANSI Danger safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility in Illinois.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this ANSI Arc Flash sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider