For Hand Washing signs and labels, you’ve come to the right place:ComplianceSigns.com.
Washing hands is one of the easiest and most effective ways to stop the spread of germs that can make people sick. From colds to H1N1 flu to food-borne bacteria, good hand washing practices help keep employees and visitors healthier.
Here you'll find a great selection of hand washing signs and labels for your office, workplace, school, church or restaurant, including:
• OSHA and ANSI headers
• Instructional signs that describe proper hand washing and sanitizing techniques
• Colorful, kid-friendly wash-your-hands signs perfect for daycares, schools and churches
Don't see the Hand Wash sign you need?
Jump to our Custom Sign configuration page to create one, or contact us to discuss your needs.
Helpful Hand Washing Information:
Frequent hand washing is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick and spreading illness. These articles on hand washing provide additional information you may find useful:
• Learn how hand washing can help prevent illness article by Mayo Clinic staff.
• Clean Hands Save Lives information by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
• Hand Hygiene Information and Guidelines at the CDC.
• Wikipedia article on hand washing.
We respect your privacy. ComplianceSigns.com will never disclose your personal information to third parties, except where required by law or in order to provide you with a requested service. Read our privacy statement here.