Select Material + Size
*** Discount applies to IDENTICAL signs or labels of this part number.
|Quantity||10 - 24||25 - 49||50 - 99||100 +|
This OSHA-format RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK DISCONNECT POWER BEFORE SERVICING sign with text and symbol makes your Electrical - Voltage & Shock Hazard message clear to employees, visitors - and inspectors.
• Surface-mount safety sign with WARNING (OSHA) header is directly printed in color with an orange background.
• UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Aluminum and PVC Electrical - Voltage & Shock Hazard signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your OSHA Electrical - Voltage & Shock Hazard signs today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.
We can translate to many languages.
Complete the Request Form