For Medical signs and labels, you've come to the right place: ComplianceSigns.com.
Whether your business involves manufacturing, medical or professional services, warehousing or transportation, chances are good that potential medical risks exist somewhere on your property. How good? The National Safety Council reports that 3.7 million disabling injuries occurred in the workplace in 2004.* With numbers like that, it just makes sense to plan ahead for workplace medical risks.
Medical signs from ComplianceSigns.com can direct customers or employees to first aid stations or medical help and alert them to potential health hazards. They can also reduce medical liability risk from equipment such as MRI, CT Scan or X-ray machines.
That makes medical signs from ComplianceSigns.com a smart investment in customer and employee safety—and business protection.
- Medical / First Aid signs direct employees to first aid stations, showers, eye wash stations, burn and CPR stations, AED equipment or stretchers.
- MRI / CT Scan / X-Ray signs alert patients, customers and employees to magnetic fields and RF/microwave energy, remind them of medical concerns, and give notice of common operational procedures.
- Pregnancy signs alert pregnant women to potential medical risks, remind them to advise operators of their medical condition, and clearly communicate Caution, Warning, Danger, and No Entrance messages designed to protect their health.
- For detailed information on planning for medical and other emergencies, download “How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuations” from OSHA’s website.**
All the signs you need for ANSI, OSHA and more
Whether you’re looking for specific ANSI or OSHA signs, or general or custom signs for your business, you’ll save time and trouble when you shop ComplianceSigns.com. All our signs are custom manufactured in the U.S. from highest-quality materials.
It’s easy to search our inventory of more then 60,000 SKUs from your desktop, including signs and labels related to: Personal Protective Equipment, Hazmat Diamonds, Chemical / Biohazard warnings, Fire and Safety, Machines and Processes, Material Handling, Medical equipment, No Trespass / Security, Personal Safety & Hygiene, Directional Exit, First Aid, Restrooms and much more. Or custom order from our easy-to-use online sign design page.
Order online today for fastest service, or contact us at 800-578-1245 or email@example.com.
Don't see the sign category you need?
Create a Custom Sign on our custom configuration page, or contact us to discuss your needs.
* National Safety Council, Injury Facts®, 2005-2006
** How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuations (OSHA 3088)